Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Downtown Midland Smart Growth Plan


This is in pdf form so I'm not going to try to post it.  Here's the link:

http://www.midlandtexas.gov/pdf/MidlandDowntownPlan.pdf

In addition to the Easy Rider bus transit between Odessa and Midland and this pdf publication, I've also heard from a very reliable source that zoning has been used in Midland to erect a HUD apartment housing complex in the area behind the Blue Ridge Apartments.  I haven't got this straight yet...the HUD complex may be the Blue Ridge Apartments.  At any rate, they built it in an area of $250,000 private houses.  Congratulations, Midland.  I'm sure those property owners are real pleased with the decrease in their property values.

Thanks, Ann, for digging this up for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment