Monday, January 9, 2012

Agenda 21 Projects in Odessa-Midland Area

Starting to dig for Agenda 21 projects that are local.  I'll update this post as it goes.  Here's the first one I've come across:

Odessa College officials tour RLC campus for sustainable building ideas

"It is Odessa College’s plan to engage in designing new buildings on their campus adhering to LEED criteria for sustainability and energy- and cost-efficiency. SHW Group, Inc. was the architectural firm that designed Medina Hall on the college campus in 1995."

Ah, crap!!  I'm having to do and learn more stuff than it would take to get a doctoral degree on this junk!!!  I know LEED is tied to the UN, but when I went over to document it, the dang NDAA bill is ALSO tied to it. 

Here's a link to what LEED is.  My head hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment