Monday, December 5, 2011

85-Year-Old Grandmother to Sue TSA After Strip Search at JFK Airport !



When we took my husband's parents back to North Carolina, I evidently made security angry when I stated Michael's mother had not walked for the previous 2 years and took a step forward automatically trying to to break his dad's fall when he stumbled going through the radiation door.  Both were in their 80s and both were in wheel chairs.  And that was when I was just working and taking care of family so all I had that was presentable was scrubs so that was what I was wearing.  I later went out for a cigarette and when I came back in, airport security made me spread my legs and arms and lean into a wall and they ran some kind of laser gun all over me.  I believe the 85-year old woman ~ Faye

No comments:

Post a Comment